Cornhill FX is an independent foreign exchange provider, our values and ethos are unique to the industry, with major emphasis placed on client service.
We pride ourselves on understanding the international markets and dealers have been trained to respond to client’s individual needs, offering a bespoke service so our customers can be confident that their transactions are handled in a proper manner.
|Job Title||Operations Officer|
|Location||City of London|
|Hours Per Week||37.5|
|Reporting to||Head of Operations|
|· Assist Head of Operations and Senior Operations Officer.
· Ensure prompt download of bank entries and proactively review at regular intervals
· Ensure prompt matching of all client funds in and out.
· Complete Pre/Post matching of all deals.
· Calculate and instruct daily Commission movements.
· Ensuring all settlement instructions received are completed swiftly and accurately
· Dealing with all queries from both internal and external sources, ensuring satisfactory resolution
· Amending trades promptly whilst observing the need for documented and clear purpose.
· Work closely with the dealing desk with regard to client satisfaction.
|Relevant Skill and Experience||· Previous FX experience an advantage
· Educated to A’ level standard
· 1 – 2 years previous work experience in an administrative position
· Training will be given in other areas of Operations
Salary of £18 – £20K depending on experience. If you love working in a busy environment then please complete the form below to send us your CV.
Please note: No Agencies