At Cornhill International Payments we endeavour at all times to deliver a professional, caring and courteous service to all our customers. If you feel that we have not lived up to this promise we would like to hear from you. Our Complaints Procedures is explained below and a hard copy form is available on request from our Head Office at 4th Floor, 18 St Swithins Lane, London EC4N 8AD.
Making a Complaint
We hope you will never have reason to complain or be dissatisfied with our service. However, if you are unhappy with any aspect of our service we hope you will contact us and let us try to put it right.
You can make a complaint via any of the methods listed below:
|In writing||Address the letter for the attention of the Head of Compliance at our head office:
Cornhill International Payments Ltd,
|By Telephone||You can raise your concerns with your sales team member or dealer and they will immediately inform the Head of Compliance or the relevant department head. Or you can call us on 0203 409 5 400|
|By Email||You can contact us by emailing your concerns to your dealer or to our compliance department at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
What will happen when you complain?
Your business is important to us and we aim is to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. When we receive your complaint we will:
- Treat your complaint fairly and impartially.
- If we have made a mistake we will apologise.
- Seek to investigate and resolve any complaint as quickly as possible.
- The Investigating team member or representative will acknowledge your complaint.
- The Investigating team member or representative will look to resolve the matter the same day or within 3 business days from the date of your complaint.
- If we resolve your complaint to your satisfaction the same day or within 3 business days, we will send a letter confirming that the matter has been resolved and we believe, to your satisfaction. However, you may still complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service should you wish to do so.
- If however, we require further time we will write to you before the third business day to confirm this. We will also send a copies of Cornhill International Payments Limited’s complaints procedure and the Financial Ombudsman Services complaints leaflet.
- Within 8 weeks of receiving a complaint you will receive:
- Our final response; or
- A holding letter:
- Explaining the reason for delay; and
- Giving an indication of timing to finalise our response; and
- Informing you that you may refer to the Financial Ombudsman Service or await our final response.
- And where possible we will offer remedial action and redress if appropriate.
- If we reject your complaint we will explain why it has been rejected and what options remain available to you.
- Where possible, we will change the way we do things to avoid making the same mistake in the future.
Financial Ombudsman Service
Our aim is to resolve your complaint internally. However If you remain dissatisfied after receiving our final response, or if eight weeks have passed since you first brought your complaint to our attention, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service [FOS]. You must contact them within six months of the date of any final response issued.
You can contact them at:
Financial Ombudsman Service,
Alternatively you can contact them via:
Tel: 0800 023 4567 or 0330 123 9123; or
Please note that if you do not refer your complaint within six months, the Ombudsman will not have our permission to consider your complaint and so will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances. For example, if the Ombudsman believes that the delay was a result of exceptional circumstances.
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
We are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.